Sony Ericsson W995

Something Captain Kirk should be proud of. Not a 'Tricorder' but the extras include:

8.1 mega-pixel camera
8gb card included
Large 2.6" screen.
Sony earplugs and an excellent stereo mini speaker system...

All great until you try to make a call...
Then you cant get a signal. Looking at the forum boards I'm not alone with this problem. Someone says that the ariel is augmented by the back cover. Now thats funny coz my phone is better without the back cover on!

I have no gripe with SE as all my mobilesphones have (apart from one Nokia in 2001) been Ericsson then Sony-Ericsson. My imeadiate last phone was a C902 and on contract renewal last September, the W995 seemed so good on paper., I accepted the upgrade without a whimper. My network is 3 (Three) and the phone is on contract. As a goody 3 customer, I was offered a Talk 1000 plan (£35 pcm) with a £15 pcm discount 3 years ago. This is my third stint with them and reception on my old c902 is good so I cannot blame 3.

Tuesday 26 January 2010

My Disgust at Blogger

Blogger has marked one of my blogs (Prequels, Sequels & Trilogies) as spam...

It will be deleted within 20 days if I do not lodge a review

WTF Blogger... I am seriously considering moving all my blogs to the more versatile Wordpress !

I am reposting this on ALL my other open blogs using the sidewikibar thingy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment